Police Central provides world-class Jail Management System (JMS) and Records Management System (RMS) software solutions for agencies of all sizes. All of our software is Web-based.
Key Benefits of Police Central Software
This section provides a checklist of "key differentiators" to consider when comparing Police Central's offerings against our competitors in the law enforcement, public safety, corrections and jail management marketplace.
1. I.R.I.S.™ integration of world-class Inmate Recognition and Identification System provided by BI2 Technologies. This National Sheriffs' Association endorsed technology positively identifies inmates and visitors, regardless of the jurisdiction where they were initially enrolled in I.R.I.S.™
2. Totally Web-based technology platform, simplifying deployment, maintenance, upgrades, and agency access to the system. For example, we have jail customers who have enabled their surrounding police departments, warrant and civil service deputies, and related agencies to access the Police Central system via secure web connections.
3. Totally integrated and scalable solution. Initial agency requirements can be satisfied quickly, with additional modules to be incorporated later, as agency funding and priorities evolve. Configurable features allow implementation of a fully customized and integrated system that can grow with agency needs.
4. Totally consistent user interface to all modules. Users who learn how to use the Bookings module will face a very easy learning curve as agency funding and priorities evolve to include new functionality (e.g., Property & Evidence, Criminal Warrants, Civil Process, Incident Reporting, Jail Incidents, Inmate Watch, and many more modules).
5. Comprehensive functionality supporting all operational responsibilities of Police Departments, County Sheriffs, or Corrections departments. For example, most jail management systems on the market today cover the basics of inmate intake, movement, and release. However, only Police Central provides the broad range of in-depth functionality in many areas that are critical to inmate, officer, and public safety, including:
* Inmate Jacket Flags to alert all staff of critical medical, mental health, dangers, gang-related and other issues associated with the inmate.
* Configurable Flag Notifier to send email / mobile device alerts to selected staff groups (Medical staff, Gang unit, etc.) as soon as a specified Flag is added to an inmate's jacket.
* Comprehensive conflict checking for all inmate movements, including Keep Separate rules for specific inmates, schedule conflicts with other pending moves (e.g., attempting to move an inmate for a court appearance will check and identify a potential conflict with scheduled medical appointments to check BP and blood sugar), and reminders of scheduled appointments at the time of inmate release.
* Fail-safe release processing ensuring that critical steps are completed prior to releasing an inmate; configurable support includes items such as warrant checks, victim notification, holds for other agencies, and Release Notes that must be reviewed by the officer prior to release.
6. Flexible reporting capability allowing users to create one-time ad hoc reports as needed, save these new reports for future use, schedule automatic email delivery of the reports to specified users, or export the report results for incorporation into agency websites or further analysis in spreadsheet, graphing, or other third-party products. These customer designed reports supplement hundreds of standard reports provided by the Police Central system.
Call us today for a price quote that will fit your budget and exceed your functional requirements!